New customers, funding, and growth mean great opportunities at ManagedMethods. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits. Happy employees make for happy customers, and we try to create a laid back work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com
Sales Development Representative
Ground floor opportunity in funded, growing start-up for a entry level sales position. The SDR will partner with marketing and sales and drive phone-based lead generation, appointment setting, lead qualification and sales support to the field sales / channel team. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, lead qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with Field Sales to generate new clients and maintain the existing customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Telephone and email prospecting activities (Managing inbound and outbound calls)
- Meet or exceed opportunity/ appointment quota via lead generation
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including calling guides, audience segmentation and approach
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesForce.com (including calls, prospect pipeline, account notes, etc.)
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections, competitive questions and other FAQ’s
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline, and campaigns in order to meet milestones and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate successfully with Field Sales to optimize team selling productivity
- Provide value added market intelligence to the Corporate & Product Marketing teams
Ground floor opportunity in funded, growing start-up for a customer oriented architect or software engineer. Consult with customers and assist in implementing solutions. Gather requirements and assist in driving product directions. Provide thought leadership internally and externally with writing and presentation opportunities. Build a team of SE’s to match company growth.
Successful Candidate will Bring:
- Pre-sales customer experience in enterprise software industry.
- Software Architecture, enterprise or cloud.
- Network Management