Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Ground floor sales opportunity in a well-funded, emerging cloud security company. In this role, you will be a strategic part of the sales team and will work directly with the field sales team to generate qualified new business opportunities within a variety of industries. This position is ideal for any ambitious professional seeking to learn sales in an entry-level capacity with room for growth and exposure to leading sales and software executives and clients.
The SDR will partner with marketing and sales to drive phone-based lead generation, lead qualification, appointment setting and sales support to the field sales team. This position requires significant outbound phone calling, lead qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with field sales to generate new clients and maintain the existing customer base.
We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a fast-paced, high growth company for an opportunity to drive revenue growth and develop a career in sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Telephone and email prospecting activities (Managing inbound and outbound calls)
- Conduct research to identify key influencers and decision makers within target accounts
- Create lists of target accounts and plan specific outreach strategies for market segments
- Qualify interested candidates and schedule appointments for Field Sales reps
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity in our CRM
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections, competitive questions, and other FAQs
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline, and campaigns in order to meet milestones and quarterly objectives
Ground floor opportunity in funded, growing start-up for a customer oriented architect or software engineer. Consult with customers and assist in implementing solutions. Gather requirements and assist in driving product directions. Provide thought leadership internally and externally with writing and presentation opportunities. Build a team of SE’s to match company growth.
Successful Candidate will Bring:
- Pre-sales customer experience in enterprise software industry.
- Software Architecture, enterprise or cloud.
- Network Management