Description / Overview:
445% growth, new products, make a social impact, wide open market, career growth, fun accomplished teammates!
What You’ll Do:
You will report to the VP of Sales and develop a geographic territory, cultivate new relationships, educate prospects, and ultimately be driving new sales to exceed revenue targets.
Life @ ManagedMethods
ManagedMethods is a well-funded cybersecurity startup lead by growth-minded startup veterans. Located in downtown Boulder, CO, we are a small but mighty (and growing) team and are looking for passionate, curious, and hard-working team players.
At ManagedMethods, you’ll experience a group of individuals who take their work seriously but take themselves lightly. We get a lot of work done around here, but also know how to tell (and take) a joke, laugh, and enjoy being around the people we work with.
We’re building and selling a great product that our customers love! In just about a year, we’ve signed on over 70 customers, securing over 1,000,000 cloud application user accounts, at a virtually 0% customer churn rate.
This is a great time to get involved in the early stages with a fantastic company that treats employees and customers like family. All ManagedMethods employees own equity shares in the company and you will, too!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ManagedMethods is looking for someone who is excited to work in a fast-paced, high growth company and the opportunity to build an outstanding cloud security product. We value work/life balance and provide a beautiful working environment in a great location in Downtown Boulder. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a geographic territory, cultivate new relationships, educating prospects, and ultimately driving new sales to exceed revenue targets
- You will conduct sales presentations, demonstrate product and perform calls and emails necessary to develop a strong relationship with the prospects
- Demonstrate an effective approach to developing your territory and keeping a business plan up-to-date, and building on a proper sales strategy. This includes having an in-depth knowledge at all times of your territory, market trends, competitor activity, and budgetary constraints
- Ongoing learning of product and sales techniques. This is a technical SaaS product and changing market, that requires you upgrade your knowledge and demonstrate this expertise in conversations with prospects
- Manage product evaluations, and coordinate with sales engineers to provide a high level of success through our standard 30-60 day evaluations
- You will report to the sales team manager and will produce sales forecasts and utilize Copper CRM, Outreach.io and other tools
Required Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of technology/SaaS sales or equivalent experience
- Ability to learn and explain technical concepts to prospective customers
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and aggressive environment
- Enthusiastic personality with the ability to create rapport quickly
- Experience selling SaaS or Cloud-based solutions in the cybersecurity industry a plus, but not required
- Have a valid US Driver’s License