Meeting federal and state compliance regulations is a challenge for K-12 IT teams. Compliance visibility and control is lost when their district moves to cloud data storage and communications.
If your schools are using Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 without a cloud monitoring tool you’re vulnerable to cyber attacks and compliance gaps.
Federal Regulatory Compliance for K-12 Schools
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA)
- Federal Tax Information (FTI) compliance
- Civil Rights Act
ManagedMethods makes cloud security easy and affordable for K-12 school districts in the United States and Canada. Pricing is set at a flat per-user rate, with no hidden fees for multiple OS, devices, or apps and is licensed on an annual subscription basis.
Our team is always here to help you succeed! Full training, support, and product updates are included in your annual subscription. Contact our award-winning customer support team for on-going cloud security and student safety success.