Monitor & Report on Cloud Application Usage
Do you know what data your employees are accessing, sharing and storing in the cloud? Cloud Access Monitor is the most efficient way to secure data in cloud applications.
Visibility into Cloud Applications
Cloud Access Monitor helps control unsanctioned Shadow IT application usage and identify risks created by unsafe cloud storage practices. Gain visibility and control into cloud application usage so you can answer these critical questions:
- Which cloud applications are being used?
- Who is using cloud applications?
- What data is being accessed, shared and stored in the cloud?
- Is my company at risk?
As soon as data leaves the corporate network, most organizations lose track of where it goes and who has access. ManagedMethods’ Cloud Access Monitor lets businesses secure data in applications such as Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive and Google G Suite, and gain visibility into how users store, access and share files in the cloud.
- Monitor user accounts and devices that access cloud applications.
- Detect risks created by unsafe file sharing links, confidential information in documents, and files infected by malware.
- Generate alerts and audit trails of employees sharing files with outsiders, unusual log-in attempts and file downloads, and communication with suspicious IP addresses.
- Block risky activities by quarantining files, unsharing documents, suspending user accounts, and blacklisting problematic web sites.